Wednesday 30 July 2014

Pigeon

Pigeon
Papercutting
11.75 x 16.5"
     Continuing my quest of finding new mediums to work with, here is my second papercutting. I tried to give this one more lines to help define its form better and I also wanted to play around with line weight too. Not everything I intend to create using papercutting will be an organic form and so line weight will become really important with things like buildings or vehicles.
     I'm going to be trying my hand at collage soon and already have all the material and an idea of what I'm going to do. It's time I don't seem to have at the moment and I'm running out of it. I just have to work hard and get through what I have planned and hope it leads somewhere. Sorry to be a bit of a downer there but I don't seem to have much control of my own destiny right now. Well you can never tell what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment