Monday 22 April 2013

Balance Or Not

The Dreamers Reunion
Acrylic On Canvas
22 x 16"

Waning Influence
Acrylic On Canvas
16 x 12"
     Even though I have grown quite comfortable in creating artwork that straddles the line between abstraction and representation it still remains a frustrating challenge. I am often left wondering where the line should be drawn between the two, even though I am quite confident that the two ways can co-exist. Perhaps creation should always be a struggle though. Perhaps this is how we grow as creative people and excel in what we do.  Well if so then I will always welcome the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Your landscapes are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment. I write this blog not even knowing if anyone looks at it so its good to know someone is. I'm glad you like my work.

      Delete